Website Designed & Maintained by
As the Owner of your team, you start with a $10,000,000 budget that you spend on choosing 8 drivers. See the DRIVER VALUE LIST for each driver's price.
MUST PICK EXACTLY 8 DRIVERS!
Points are scored based on your driver's performance. (SEE THE OFFICIAL SCORING SYSTEM) Bonus points are also awarded for team performance.You accumulate points each week and at the end of the season (SEE RACE SCHEDULE) The team that accumulates the most points finishes first, and so on for the top 100+ positions. (The number of positions will be determined by the number of entries we receive. The number of the positions will be posted on the website no later then May 7, 2005). This year we will be skipping the Hagerstown Speedway 1st race of the season and starting at Rolling Wheels on Sunday May 1st. All prizes will be awarded based on your point performance.
NO WEEKLY TRANSACTIONS- Your teams automatically runs for you each week. There will be NO TRADING or RELEASING drivers. What you pick is what you keep for the entire season with an exception for the P.I.E. Rule listed below. If a driver is no longer driving for whatever reason, except the P.I.E. Rule reason, you CANNOT pick up a replacement driver. Keep in mind when you pick a driver, you get the driver NOT the car. On the entry form the car number is used for data entry purposes only.
P.I.E. Rule - In the event that a driver dies for any reason, each team that has that driver will receive as a replacement for the rest of the season the next lower listed available driver from the entry list. Where available just means that you don't have that driver already on your team. Example: Your team has the 95th driver on the list and he dies. Your team from the next race on would have the 96th driver as a replacement unless he is already on your team, where in that case you would get the 97th driver on the list. Points will be start accumulating on the date following the death of the driver. If a driver starts a race and dies in that race you do not get the replacement driver for that race, but would start receiving the points of the replacement driver in the following race.
1. FANTASYGAMES 4 U; LLC IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH, ENDORSED BY, OR SPONSORED BY ADVANCE AUTO PARTS, DIRT, & DIRTMOTORSPORTS.Advance Auto Parts, DIRT and Dirt Motorsports does not receive any income from this website. In addition we have no affiliation with, are not endorsed by, or sponsored by any DRIVERS, SPONSORS or TRACKS
2. THIS IS A GAME OF SKILL. WINNERS WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE OBJECTIVE CRITERIA SET FORTH IN THE ABOVE RULES. From all eligible entries received, the winners will be determined based on their ability to use their skill and knowledge of DIRT® drivers to accumulate the most points based on our scoring system through the specified 24 race season.
3. ELIGIBILITY You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This game is open to legal residents of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This game is void where prohibited by law.
4. DISCLAIMER; Fantasygames 4 U; LLC will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, garbled, misdirected, incomplete, or damaged entries; (b) any race disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Fantasygames 4 U; LLC or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the game. By entering the Game, Fantasygames 4 U; LLC retains the right to use and publish the entrant's proper name, state of residence, score, and ranking online and in any other media in connection with the Game, unless prohibited by law. In the event that the DIRT® season is postponed, terminated early, or cancelled for any reason, Fantasygames 4 U; LLC reserves the right to award prizes based on scores at the time the season is disrupted, or to cancel, modify or suspend the game at its discretion. If a specific race is cancelled for any reason, Fantasygames 4 U reserves the right to eliminate that race from the schedule and award prizes based on the other completed races. Our Fantasy Racing League may not be used in connection with any form of gambling.
5. ENTRY. The on-line deadline to join the 2005 Fantasy Racing season and select drivers is Sunday, May 1st, 2005 prior to the start of the Rolling Wheels first race. Fantasygames 4 U; LLC is not responsible for any entries rejected. Entry forms will be accepted only through the official Fantasy Racing League Web Site , the United States Mail Service, or personal delivery. If entry forms are submitted through the United States Mail Service, the envelope must be post marked no later than Saturday April 30th, 2005. If entry forms are to be submitted through our Web Site or personal delivery, submission shall be no later than May 1st, 2005, prior to the start of the first Rolling Wheels race. Proof of electronic submission rests on the Game participants. There is no limit on the number of entries you can submit. Each entry cost $25 for the entire 2005 season. No refunds will be allowed after the start of the Rolling Wheels first race on Sunday May 1st.
6. PRIZES. Prizes will be awarded based on the number of entries received. ALL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Winners with prizes over $600 will be provided an IRS 1099 form by Fantasygames 4 U; LLC. Each winner of a prize of $600 or more will have to fill out a prize claim form in order to collect their prize.
7. NOTIFICATION. Winners will be notified through the WEB site after the results are tabulated and audited. (approximately November 7, 2005). Prizes will be issued on or before November 10th. By accepting any prizes, the winners grant permission to Fantasygames 4 U; LLC to use their names for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Winners will be included to sign a release of liability form before any prize money will be awarded.
8. GENERAL RELEASE. By participating in the Game, you release and agree to hold harmless Fantasygames 4 U; LLC, and its managers, members, employees, representatives, agents and contractors, from any liability for any damages, losses, costs, judgments, fines, injuries or expenses of any kind related to or arising out of the Game or any prize (including, but not limited to, any rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional). To the extent permitted by law, Fantasygames 4 U; LLC will not be liable to you or anyone else for (1) any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance on materials or information obtained or downloaded from this site, or (2) any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or similar damages even if Fantasygames 4 U; LLC is advised of the possibility of such damages. Certain states do not allow limitation or exclusion of liability, so some or all of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
9. INTERNET/TECHNOLOGY PROBLEMS. If, for any reason, the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Fantasygames 4 U; LLC which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this game, Fantasygames 4 U; LLC reserves the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these Legal Restrictions or the associated Rule Set referenced herein, tampers with the entry process, or engages in any conduct detrimental to Fantasygames 4 U; LLC, the game itself.or any other entrant (in each case as determined in FANTASYGAMES 4 U's sole discretion), to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Game at any time. Released Party, Fantasygames 4 U; LLC assumes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or garbled transmissions. Fantasygames 4 U; LLC is not in any way responsible or liable for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Fantasygames 4 U; LLC on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in this Game.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, FANTASYGAMES 4 U RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO FANTASYGAMES 4 U TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. WINNERS LIST. This Game is subject to these Legal Restrictions and Official Rules, and any other rules sets expressly referenced herein. Game entrants agree to abide by the terms of the Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges and the Commissioner, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Game. FANTASYGAMES 4 U; LLC, reserves the right to change the Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion.
11. TIE BREAKERS In the event of a tie, Fantasygames 4 U; LLC will break the tie as follows. For overall and weekly prizes, if two or more tie for a position, the tie will not be broken, instead we will sum the prizes and divide by the number of teams involved in the tie and distribute the prize evenly. Example: Three teams tie for 6th. We will sum up the prize money for 6th, 7th & 8th, divide by three and distribute that amount to all three teams that were involved in the tie.
12. SEVERABILITY. In the event that any provision of the Official Rules is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to judicial decree or decision, the remainder of the Official Rules shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. The parties intend that the provisions of the Official Rules be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Accordingly, the parties agree that if any provisions are deemed not enforceable, they shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary to make them enforceable.
13. GOVERNING LAW. The Game shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York and the venue of any dispute arising out of the Game or the operation of this Web site shall be in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in Onondaga County, New York.
14. ASSIGNMENT, SALE, TRANSFER OF RIGHTS PROHIBITED. All rights and privileges granted by participation in the Game are exclusive to the person who signed the entry form. Assignment, sale, or transfer of any rights or privileges are prohibited and will not be recognized by Fantasy Games 4 U, LLC. BY PARTICIPATING OR ENTERING IN FANTASYGAMES 4 U FANTASY RACING LEAGUE, ALL PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE OFFICIAL RULES AND LEGAL NOTICES, AND FURTHER AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE DECISIONS OF FANTASYGAMES 4 U, LLC, WHICH ARE FINAL ON ALL MATTERS PERTAINING TO THE GAME.
15. MAIL IN ENTRIES OVER BUDGET. To avoid mail in entries from being invalid due to driver selections which exceed the $10,000,000 budget, FANTASYGAMES4U reserves the right and will adjust teams to get within the budget. Adjustments will be made starting with the 8th driver selected and working upward. We will adjust the 8th driver to whatever driver allows the team to be within budget. If the 8th driver can't be used we will use the 7th driver and continue until the team is within budget. Example: The team selected is $300,000 over budget and the 8th driver selected is worth $850,000. FANTASYGAMES4U would change the 8th driver to which ever driver was $550,000 ($850,000 - $300,000) or the next listed driver that is listed lower than $550,000. If there are multiple drivers at a specific price that we need to adjust to we will assign the driver listed at the top of that price group. It is possible that more than one driver may need to be adjusted. This allows participants to have a team racing for them despite the fact that an error was detected. For this reason all mail in entries should list drivers in the order of selection to avoid possibly losing a favorite due to an error. The most popular reasons for team being over budget are math errors and copying the wrong price for the drivers.
FANTASYGAMES 4 U
5640 E. Taft Rd. Suite 5365
N. Syracuse, NY 13220
Disclaimer: NASCAR® is a registered trademark owned by the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc. Fantasygames 4 U is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the NASCAR® organization. Fantasygames 4 U has no affiliation with and is not endorsed by, or sponsored by Nextel Cup®, any drivers, sponsors or race tracks. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Void where prohibited by law. Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Fantasygames4U.com, All Rights Reserved